$500,000,000.oo $500,000,000.oo

Why the title??:S??

I liked it a lot great loop al flowed real nice but why the title just a question i dont get the title

Ying-yong responds:

The title doesn't do anything with the movie, I just thought about having infinity cents with an amount of money. I just thought the title sounded cool.

Sonics Icy Resolve Sonics Icy Resolve

I liked it

I liked it nice flash , "but" <=(i know its a pain in the ass) No story line , no dialoge , and to short... :p work on that :p

fightinPractice fightinPractice

Nice and sketchy

Pretty nice flash tho you know that it needs work ...some finisching touches , colour? , No sketches?? just an idea...:p anyway great!! here to stay!

Biohazard Code:Red Teaser Biohazard Code:Red Teaser

Ur a pro

Pro !!!!!!! proffessional flash coming back to newgrounds finally!!!! im sick of all the crap these n00bs submit finaly another quality flash!

JeyhuGAW responds:

Thanks i'm glad you enjoyed it. Definitely is very short hense beig a teaser but as I said earlier it was mostly to show a friend and to see if anyone was interested so I guess there is hope.

Clay Planet Episode 2 Clay Planet Episode 2

hehehe

Best clay video if ever seen whahahaha

4/5 very good

SoniKaoS responds:

Haha, thanks! If you liked this, make sure to check out episode 1, it's better than this one! :D

Off The Table Racers Off The Table Racers

Nice but not so good...

It could use some improvement this flash wilml probably get blammed because of the childisch concept but i liked the effort of some small kids trying to make a clay - flash... anyway try again ...maybe without the clay??... :p

Sprite Deathmatch Sprite Deathmatch

Gabriel - The Revenge Gabriel - The Revenge

What the???? :p

What the???? :p 4/5 nice flash but less shaking more killing next time plz :p

Xelrath responds:

if this passes there will be a second ;]

Hapless Hapless

I got a funny feeling

I got a feeling you're gonne turn out fine brother great flash tho i got a funny feelin that ive seen the concept before ...anyway nicely done man! A+

WHY WHY

Nice my good friend

I liked it but make it longer I gave you a 3/5...

Anyway it was really short but good

G-F-D responds:

3 i dont think it deserves that!
more like a 1 or jut mebe a 2!